We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Make sure you get the products, services and information you order or request from us
- better understand our clients & visitors.
Besides our staff, we share generalised summaries of this information with:
- collaborating business partners in order to develop better products and services.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter information about yourself such as mailing address or contact details, we’ll be limited in what we can deliver to you.
- If you choose not to enter some contact details, we may not be able to complete your order or send you the products/information you requested.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 022 650 8688, or 524 Putara Road, RD2, Eketahuna, 4994.